This is the complement to the final iteration of my submission to this month's DAZ 3D New User Challenge
. This month's theme is "Focus/Depth of Field", so initially I set up a scene with two focal points that very
far from each other linked here: (focus-fireteam
). Since then, I realized that the camera placement does no favors to focusing on the convoy, so for my final iteration, I kept the focal point on the sniper team. Aside from camera focus changes, the only difference is the command jeep is now olive green to match the rest of the convoy, instead of being a big white blob in the middle of the screen. Linked here
is my actual final submission. Both cameras used a focal distance of 180, but while this one's F/Stop was 180, the other one used 90.
With three exceptions, the figures in the scene are as follows:
- Genesis 3 Female (Default skin)
- Army Uniform Boots
- Army Uniform Pants (tucked into the boots) recolored using the Pd Iray Shader Kit 1
- Wilmap's Basic Military Style Uniform for G2M (Just the shirt)
- M-65 American Icon
- Private May helmet + Toulouse Hair (For the Greys, I made a desaturated version of the helmet's normal texture.)
- Sherry Hair
- Binoculars Set binoculars
- BEAR-220 Kodiak
- Army Uniform rucksack on the ground next to her.
- Shantal Hair
- SY Hat and Hair Helper to keep her hair in her bucket. (It seems the G3 version isn't available anymore.)
- BEAR-250 Panda
- some magazines for the above.
- A couple cameras looking through the scope: one to line the rifle up with the target, and one to line her eye up with the rifle.
- Rochelle Ponytail
- Sergeant Candy Outfit (just the garrison cap, in place of the helmet)
The sniper and spotter both started with one of Private May's poses. One of the tank commanders is just using the binoculars partials, whereas both the other and the convoy captain started from i13 Useful Actions - Gazing out window. (The tank commander didn't get modified much, whereas the captain went on to grab on to what she could reach.) The jeep driver started from i13 75 Pose Variety Pack - Driving 03, with modifications to actually have control over the vehicle. Finally, the jeep gunner was posed from scratch to match the machine gun.
- TerraDome 3
- Road n Rails for Terradome 3
- TerraShades Vol 1 Rocky
- EM MultiRes Aspen Trees (Used for both trees and shrubbery)
- WWII Jeep
- 1930 Army Truck
- KV-1E by Porsimo (Free on sharecg)